There’s a reason they call it personal finance – the best personal finance software is tied to the person who owns it. What are their goals ? What is the stage of his life? What type of money are we talking about here, and are they managed by one person or more?
Each tool will fit for as long as you want to use it, so it’s important that it’s the right one. So the best personal finance software is the one that works for you.
Fortunately, personal finance is a booming industry and has developed tools for nearly every life stage, personality type, and control freak. We have selected many personal finance managers to give you these winners. No matter where you have a long-term relationship with your money, here’s what’s right for you.
Best Personal Finance Software Review
#1) Intuit Mint
Ideal for online accounting.
Intuit Mint is a platform for personal insight, personal budgeting, expense tracking, and subscription logging. It supports Android and iOS devices. You can add your money, credit cards, bills, and investments to money trackers. It categorizes your banking transactions and ensures the security of your data.
Intuit Mint is a reliable, secure and dedicated platform for managing your finances. It helps you focus on your financial goals. It is a platform for all accounts in one place and offers bill payment trackers, budget goal trackers, free credit scores, budget alerts, investment tracking and more.
- Mint is a platform with a budget planning and credit tracking program.
- In Budget Planner, you can easily add and update categories according to your needs.
- It automatically recovers lost savings.
- It can track your bills and help you not miss them.
Ideal for couples to manage their finances.
Honeydue is an app that helps couples manage their finances together. It’s a smart tool that provides instant messaging and real-time balances and budgets to any partner. It is a collaborative tool. It is a secure platform and offers a real-time card lock feature. It offers 24/7 fraud protection.
Honeydue is a mobile app that lets couples collaborate on their terms. It has functions to track all accounts, coordinate accounts and chat. Honeydue also works with automatic billing features.
- Honeydue has features that give you access to cash from over 55,000 free ATMs, Apple, and Google Pay.
- Honeydue supports multiple languages.
- There are reminders for invoices.
Suitable as German budgeting system.
Mvelopes offers a budgeting system with three envelopes, Basic, Premier and Plus. The app is available for Android and iOS devices. This allows you to sign in to an unlimited number of accounts.
With all three editions, you get access to a live chat and knowledge base, interactive reports, and automatic transaction import and account balance tracking.
This envelope budgeting system will help you have peace of mind financially. It’s a simple and affordable budgeting program. With Mvelopes you can manage your finances from anywhere.
- Basic Edition lets you link bank accounts and create an envelope budget online.
- The Premier and Plus plans give you access to the Mvelopes Learning Center, Debt Relief Center, and help with initial setup.
Ideal for classifying and organizing costs.
PocketGuard is a tool for sharing and managing your expenses. It will split and divide your expenses into tabs and graphs. It will put money into accounts, purposes and necessities and give a clear picture of how the money is being spent. You can combine all your banks, credit cards, loans and investments in one platform.
PocketGuard helps you optimize costs and maximize savings. You see all your accounts in one place and you can see your account balance, net worth and more.
- PocketGuard has features to customize your reports with personal categories and lists.
- It will check bills and provide better cell phone bills, cable bills and more.
Ideal for creating a monthly budget and keeping track of expenses.
EveryDollar is a budgeting program with features that allow you to create a monthly budget, save money, and track expenses. When you create a transaction, you can enter your monthly income, create a plan, and track expenses. It is accessible through a website and a mobile application. The mobile app is available for iOS and Android devices.
EveryDollar is an all-in-one budget guide that can be accessed from anywhere. This allows you to track your spending and save more. This easy to use app will help you achieve your goals.
- EveryDollar offers a customizable template to help you plan your spending.
- You can track your expenses according to your plan.
- Every time you spend money, you can create an operation that helps you keep track of your expenses.
Ideal for managing personal finances.
Moneydance is a personal finance program. It is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS platforms. It has capabilities for online banking, bill payment, account management, budgeting, and investment tracking.
It supports different currencies. Provides an overview of your finances, including account balances, pending and overdue transactions, reminders, and more.
Moneydance is easy to use personal finance software. It offers all the necessary features for personal financial management. You can easily cope with any financial task. Moneydance has various features including online banking and payment reminders.
- This allows you to create schedules and reports for your income and expenses.
- Contains account records for entering, modifying, and deleting account transactions.
#7) Money Dashboard
Ideal for budget planning and saving.
Money Dashboard is a budget app that allows you to manage all of your accounts. It is supported by more than 40 banks and service providers. This offers features for transferring money and creating accounts offline. It can be used on a laptop, tablet or phone.
Money Dashboard is a secure platform with access to the bank, budget, account balance, accounts and subscriptions, expense tracking and more.
- Money dashboards automatically categorize your spending so you know where your money is going.
- It has features to track bills, calculate payment dates and estimated balance.
Ideal for personal finance and easy to use.
GnuCash is accounting software for personal and small business use. This financial accounting software is compatible with various platforms Windows, Linux, Solaris, Mac, BSD and more. The software is intuitive and based on professional accounting principles.
For small businesses, it offers customer and vendor tracking, jobs, billing and payment, tax and billing terms, and more. Characteristic.
GnuCash is a powerful and easy to use platform. This personal financial accounting software offers bank account, inventory, income and expense tracking features.
- Performs the functions of an equity/bond/investment fund.
- It offers features like QIF/OFX/HBCI import and transaction matching.
- Includes features for scheduled operations and financial calculations.
Ideal for money management and personal finance.
Quicken is personal finance and money management software. It helps with costs, budgets, investments, pensions and more. This automatically categorizes your costs. Quicken offers 256-bit encryption protection. Your data is sent securely using strong encryption.
Quicken lets you manage your money across desktop, web, and mobile platforms. It’s a safe place to see all your bank and credit card accounts in one place.
- Quicken has a billing center panel and a PDF invoice download feature.
- With deluxe and premium plans, it offers credit, investment, and tax planning features.
- Quicken Bill Manager provides bill tracking and bill payment features.
- At first glance, this gives a detailed economic picture. You can view bank accounts, investment accounts, retirement accounts, credit card accounts and more all in one place.
The best for your personal budget.
YNAB is an acronym which means you need a budget. This is personal budgeting software. It is compatible with Windows, Mac and iOS platforms. It offers bank synchronization, goal tracking, real-time updates, reports, and personal assistance.
YNAB is an easy-to-use software that provides four rules to help you establish your budget. The tool helps you manage your money. This gives you full control over your money.
- YNAB supports multiple currencies.
- It gives you real-time information on any device.
- Provides goal tracking functionality.
- You can report on your progress.
Choosing personal finance software depends a lot on what kind of features you need. For example, the freeware is a great choice for tracking and splitting money with significant functionality. You should choose paid tools to get leadership and advanced features.
In the list above, Intuit Mint, Honeydue, Money Dashboard, and GnuCash are free tools, while Mvelopes, Moneydance, EveryDollar, PocketGuard, Quicken, and YNAB are paid tools. Mvelopes, Quicken, and PocketGuard have affordable pricing plans, and EveryDollar is an expensive tool.